Nerves

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I've been awake most of the night worrying about today, my cough seems worse but I think it's nerves. Oh is coming with me but bless him he hates hospitals since his mum died and if I have to go into theatre he will be in such a state. He's been adorable over the weekend and really has tried to cheer me up, talking about the baby and looking in the toy shops to see what he can get to play with with the baby.
He's doing a carpentry course soon and has been looking at plans for dolls houses and little garages that he can make.

I so hope I can keep this baby safe. I never expected a smooth pregnancy but then I never expected to be looking at surgery either :cry:

Hun they won't put your baby in harms way unless it's an absolute emergency!!
They know what they are doing and will do everything to keep you both safe and sound, they do this kind of thing everyday. Your little one is a tough nut and don't forget our bodies do everything to protect it too.

Good luck Hun and really hope everything runs smooth x x

Oh darling don't make me cry I am far to hormonal!!! lol. Good luck for today I will have everything crossed for you and thats not easy with SPD!!! I shall be stalking this thread for good news. If you have to have surgery then make sure that the OH watches those medical people closely cos he better make sure they take care of you and your precious load. Its not your fault honey just remember that. You do whats in your power to keep baby safe the rest is up to the medics. Take care try to let us know asap. Lots of big love and hugs. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Damned hormones lol. Bless you ladies thank you xxxxxxxxxxxx

ahh just read this babybrain, wishing you the best of luck and really help all goes well today. xxxx

Best of luck for today I have a feeling it'll all work out just fine xxx

Keep us posted xc

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine. Keep us posted. Xxx

Good luck!! Am sure everything will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member