Needing to pee all of the time already!?

Katie21

Reaction score
This might sound stupud as I know pregnant women are supposed to be needing to pee more often but I am already needing to go like every hour! Is this normal for 19 weeks? Sometimes its really uncomfortable if I dont go straight away like I can feel pressure on my bladder. Sometimes in the night il need to go a couple of times aswell! Anyone else lol?

yeah its totally normal hun and its only going to get worse as baby gets bigger! the joys of pegnancy lol! x

I hope it's normal! Cause I have noticed a definite change in the amount my bladder can hold already! I;m not peeing every hour, but I feel like I'm bursting, and expect Niagara falls (haha sorry tmi) but instead just normal amount!!

I guess it's gonna get worse as baby gets bigger :) x

Yeah, that's normal hun :) it's a pain though!! x

I hope it's normal! Cause I have noticed a definite change in the amount my bladder can hold already! I;m not peeing every hour, but I feel like I'm bursting, and expect Niagara falls (haha sorry tmi) but instead just normal amount!!

This is exactly how I feel, it feels like there's loads of wee but there isn't! Especially first thing in the morning, feel like I'm actually going to wet the bed if I don't race to the loo the second I wake up! :oooo:

This is exactly how I feel, it feels like there's loads of wee but there isn't! Especially first thing in the morning, feel like I'm actually going to wet the bed if I don't race to the loo the second I wake up! :oooo:

It's soooo strange too cause I only feel like I need to pee if I stand up or I lie on my side! If Ilie flat on my back, my bladder def doesn't feel as full! But then If I do this it fills up more then I REALLY have to go!! :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back