Need your Help Girlies - -dpo and testing

MrsW84

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I know many of you are super experts on this ttc stuff but I am still a novice and i need your help...
so I ovulated this cycle on cd12.......when can I test?
my cycle is 28 days so af should be due on 15th Dec but if i go by 14 dpo it would be 13th?
whats the earliest you should realistically test anyway?
im not gonna do it 10dpo but how reliable is 12dpo?
thanks for you help ladies

xxx

sorry these lil guys not relevant but v cute!
:dog:

I was wondering the same thing. I'm really tempted to test when 10dpo but think that's going to be too early. Do you know if cycle length plays a factor in when you can test cos my last cycle was 62 days (came off the pill in August) but have been using OPKs and taking temps this month and it looks like I ovulated on day 11 (don't want to wait til day 63 to test lol though judging by the early ovulation my cycle may finally be back to normal this time??) xx

ladies i would really test at last a few days before just to make sure, 10th/11th.
I have bought the cheap ovulation sticks and use them throughout the whole month so I can see what my cycle is doing. I do that beauase according to the pack I should try from day 8 but it can take up to day 12/13 to get a line. You dont want to miss it. Buy the cheap sticks...

Love Gizzy xxxx

Sorry that was really unclear of me I meant when can I do a hpt?
X

Lots of ladies lest from 10dpo but then they seem to get BFN's but BFP's on 11-12dpo so the pain of seeing the BFN could have been saved. I find it so hard not to test but I am gonna hold out til 12dpo this cycle.
I dont think cycle length plays a factor as it goes on the days past ovulation over anything else but I could be wrong. I dont think I have been much help...just waffling xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back