need some support x

mrswarner87

Reaction score
morning girls,
ive been feeling run down, im so so tired i cant focus and my mind is like cotton wool. i wake up exhusted, and cant settle well enough to sleep.
i know i should be used to this feeling by now as this is my 3rd baby but it comes on so suddenly. i feel totally ok and boom.... i feel rough as poo.

i feel sorry for myself and grumpy and weepy. im truely hoping this doesnt become the norm for me for another 17 weeks, im to tired to even smile half the time.

bloody hormones are so crap!
xx:mad::nap:

:hugs: has this been going on for long? If it has you might need to ask your gp for a blood test to see what's making you so run down. Might be anaemic or low thyroid or something? We're all guilty of just assuming it's another pregnancy thing!! xx

i have got an under-active thyroid but im on medication that should control it, ive been told to get it checked every 3 months but ive been so preoccupied i forgot.. maybe i should go get that blood test xx

Sounds like a good idea Hun. Hope you get to the bottom of it soon x

Get those bloods done ASAP, could be anaemia x

I agree, get your blood tests done. Hope you feel better soon. x

awww hope you feel better soon!!! Hopefully it is just a passing thing, and you will be feeling fine again soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back