Need Some Help ?

Gemz1990

Reaction score
Ive been ovulating for about 6 days and me and my partner have had intercoure everyday im due to have a period on the 8th november unless it changes due to getting pregnant and mc after i dnt know how it works. I just hope were able to make another baby soon xx

sorry i'm no help just wanted to say fingers crossed you get you bfp soon :D xx

Hiya,

Are you using ovulation tests to determine ovulation? You only ovulate for one day and the egg can live for up to 24 hours after that.
It can be very confusing after a miscarriage. Is this your first cycle after a miscarriage.
I hope you make your baby soon :hug:xx

Last edited:
Ohh i didnt know that haha. Uh i have been using tests yes and all 6 ive done in the last 2weeks have said im ovulating been havin intercourse with my partner everyday now im gettin a bad back headake and alot of watery discharge too. Were so desprate for a baby togeather the loss of the last 1 has brought us closer then ever . Xx

hey hun, when you say they have all been positive do you mean the test line has been same colour or darker than control line?

i only found out this week that an opk can sometimes pick up HCG levels in ur urine as well as LH surge, so it could be that in which case possibly a good sign?? just trying to think of reasons for all ur positive opk's as Lisey is correct in saying you only ovulate 1 day a cycle, so if u get ur positive opk on say CD 13 it means you'll ovulate on say cd 14

fx for you hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back