need some help I think

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by winnie89, Feb 1, 2012.

1. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about booking a suprise photoshoot for marks birthday, the only thing is his birthday is 4 days before my due date do I book it earlier or do I wait till after harry is born and have a family one done??? Would love to have one last pic of me before I go into labour but I'd love to have a family one! Any ideas?

#1 winnie89, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  2. tillzy69

tillzy69 Well-Known Member

Thats a tough one! Shame you can't have both! Think I would go with having it done once bubs is born. Think how special it will be to have your first family photo done professionally!

3. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

I'd go with the family one! If you book it way in advance, then you could still give it to him on his birthday (kind of) by showing him the booking information. Choose a date when you know LO will definately be here, even if you go past your due date!

4. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

Yeah and they're not that expensive either I think it was £30 and you get a 10x8 print or canvas I could always get a voucher and we could use it when harry's born cuz I have a feeling he'll make an appearence on or the day after marks birthday

5. pixie17

pixie17 Well-Known Member

could you contact the photo shoot company and explain the situation and ask if they will do a 'before and after' deal for you?

6. Nic36

Nic36 Well-Known Member

Some of the studios round here do a before and after package that isnt too expensive. Might be worth thinking about... That way. Yu can have the best of both worlds? Xx