Need help plz,

AyeshaD

Reaction score
Help please!

My OH and I live inside my auntie's house, although she gave us the house to live at meanwhile till we find somewhere else to live. I'm on my maternity leave but willing to go to work and want to save up to buy a house..On the other hand, OH seems like he's more attach on to idea of staying at the house permanently because he hates fell under commitment.. OK, What I dont understand, he trying to tell "cheek of him" I dont need to worry about anything but everything will work out fine and appreciate that we have free house to chill... House is based in middle of nowhere and far from my mom's house. My question is how would you encourage your partner to fell into commitment of buying a house together, am willingness to help him but he kept pushing me a side. Getting sick and tired of it.

What get into me the most, that he works near his mom's and dad's house so that he doesn't have nothing to worry... all his family lives in one area that is near to one another and am stuck in middle no where, I dont drive but working on it..Sorry if long easy ladies, just needed to get out of my chest.

Someone mentioned shared equity mortgage, how that is different from shared ownership scheme??

Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back