Need help plz,

AyeshaD

Reaction score
I found just recently my baby is getting more into bottle than breastfeed although he didn't give up so quick he takes now and than but want to breast feed more.. dont know why.. I truly see the difference with bottle..he loving it but when it comes to breast he suck it for few mins and then refuse it.. I dont want him slowly giving it up at this time but my plan was keep breastfeeding till atleast 6 or 9 months..

Another thing, ,milk supply aint that strong but dont want to dry at this time... any suggestion plz?

i dont really know! i think if u express regularly even if u dont use it more milk will come in!

as for bottle / breast, i wasnt allowed to breastfeed so my lil girl was bottle fed so i havent a clue on that one!! i wudnt beat urself up about it tho, whatever happens happens, as long as bubs is fed and happy thats the main thing! ur doing a fab job! xxx

I would express milk as often as possible as the more you express the more you will make hun. And like piglet says as long as bubs is fed and happy thats the main thing! ur doing a fab job. x

Yeah keep expressing as much as possible and you can also try taking fenugreek to keep the supply going. Also drink alot of water and you can try eating oats too. I think if you have baby near or look at pictures while expressing, some people get more out this way.

Some babies are just more suited to bottle feeding and will just start rejecting boob once they've been offered bottles unfortunately.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back