• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEED HELP PLEASE!! SPOTTING!! * update *

princesskel

Reaction score
Hello! I have come from the ttc forum and really need some advice! My af is due tomorrow and tested a faint bfp at 10 dpo, am still testing positive today and the line is darker but not really dark yet!

The problem is i started spotting at 9dpo so presumed it was implantation bleed but i have been spotting for 5 days now and am so worried. Its maonly brown discharge only when i wipe but have had some watery red/pink too. I have two children already and have never had spotting or a misscarriage before so have no idea if this means i am going to lose this baby. Have had no pain at all and have had sore boobs and am extremely bloated! Just dont know what to think.
I can go to the doctors on monday but am really scared. Can anyone help?? xxx

if your really worried hun i would go to a&e or ring nhs direct to put your mind at rest

Hi Honey :wave:

It is posssible that it could still be implantation bleeding. Everybody's pregnancy is different. I always thought that brown discharge and bleeding was bad, but I have suffered from both at week 7 and 8. I have seen it a few times on this forum, so it does seem quite common, and everything is usualy alright.

Take care of yourself and if you are in any doubt give the EPU or NHS 24 a call. They will be able to reassure you as what to do.

Let us know how you are getting on. xxx

Thank you for your replies! Forgot to mentio i have been getting lower backache - is this normal? Also my stomachache feels like its about to explode and i look 6 months pregnant im so bloated! xx

princesskel said:
Forgot to mentio i have been getting lower backache - is this normal? Also my stomachache feels like its about to explode and i look 6 months pregnant im so bloated! xx

I've also had lower back ache for for the last 5 days, i'm only 4 weeks pregnant. The past couple of days my stomach feels huge and bloated... I think it maybe wind :lol: So like you... I hope this is normal :shock:

Firstly... Congratulations on your BFP ....YIPPEE ! ! !
Spotting is VERY common in early pregnancy, It doesn't always mean the worst... Try not to worry :hug: as for aches and pains... well thats just your body reacting to all those extra hormones it's making due to baby growing.... It's a huge change in our bodies and very fast too... So once again... sore boobs, back and bloating... well the joys... :lol: :dance: In a week or so if you haven't already got it? you may even start feeling :puke: ...but that too normally disappears by week 12......
I know you have two boys already, But EVERY pregnancy is different..so try not to compare too much, just relax and enjoy.

If you feel this is a problem more than just 'normal' spotting.... then please DO go to A&E or to your local EPU... thats why they are there..... Unfortunately though, pre- 6-7 weeks it is very difficult for them to see much or baby, and normally you don't get a heart beat until around 6 weeks...so if you do get told this... then once again try not to worry..

Good luck Sweetheart :hug: Let us know how you get on... Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

well i tested this morning and got another bfp but now af has arrived!! I am devastated and do not understand why this has happened. :(

I am no expert but there seems to lots of info on the internet that says you can still bleed at period time even when pregnant (my mum said she did too) so I guess don't completely lose heart and keep doing HPT. May be go see your doctor. :hug:

I agree... it is not common but also NOT unheard of for people to continue to have periods right through a pregnancy..... I would go to your GP for a blood test and conformation on pregnancy...... or at the very least to let them know this has happened....

Don't lose hope just yet... My friend in work was told for the first 4 months she wasn't pregnant, she had periods BUT was getting BFP's and felt pregnant... it was only after the blood test the doctor CONFIRMED she WAS pregnant...... Funny thing was, she could feel baby move by that time too... that was her 3rd child...

Good luck Sweetheart, let us know how you get on... :pray: for good results for you... lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Thank you your all so lovely! I am going to the doctors tomorrow. My period has been light and not painful or clotty at all but havent got any hope left in me! Will keep you updated xxx

Good luck! Fingers crossed it's just light breakthrough bleeding.

Good luck hun.

I would say that in light of you still getting a bfp there could be a good chance you are still pregnant and not having a chemicla pregnancy as first thought, esp as the bleeding has been stopping and starting.

Hope it all goes well and we are all here for you.

:hug:

xSuzx

Hello again! Went to doctors today and i have to go for a scan next week. She said i may be having a miscarriage but as i have no pain and bleeding is not heavy i might not. I just have to wait and see what happens. I really dont think i am pregnant anymore but i know i was- did another test and its still positive. Bleeding is still lightish but is bright red so not holding out any hope and just have to wait til next week. I am just feeling sad really .

jUST WANTED TO SAY thank you so much for your support you are all so kind and i dont have anyone to talk to about this apart from dh but he is upset too. Thank you xxxxxx

Just read back through your messages and i am crying! :( I cannot believe how nice you can all be when you dont even know me! I only really have my family and not really any friends so am shocked that people actually care! Thank you :hug: xxxxxx

hi hun i bleed quite heavy when i was having hannah, it lasted from about 5 to 12 weeks and she is fine so plz dont give up hope :pray: :hug:

Please try to stay positive. I hope everything is ok for you. If you want to chat then PM me :hug:

hope you are ok honey. :hug: :hug: :hug: Don't give up hope and stay positive like the others said. Will be thinking of you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back