• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need help from you experts

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well i just did a Preg test and i had a faint line then 10min later when i was gonna show bernie it was gone is this a neg result or is it cuz its too early? or is it maybe cuz it was past the 10 min time rule?
Please help i dont know what to think ifi should do another test or go see a doc cuz if im not preg i need to see a doctor cuz ive been getting cramps on and off for two weeks now
thanks girls
Katrina

When was your last AF *saulino*?

What test did you use?

I'm guessing it wasn't early morning water (?)

And :wave:

My first ones were like this on the cheapies, try a clearblue or similar and see what happens :D

Good luck hon! :cheer:

ooh hun try another one and see what happens good luck :pray: xxxx

wen i did my preg test with Braydon i did it at 21 wks 4 days with a test they use at family planning clinic (mums m8 works there) and it was the faintest of lines so i am guessing and after 10 mins aint u ment to disreguard wot the test says??
ahhh braydon could have a lil friend on the way, do u guys wanna break my bamk balance or summit

Hi

Im gonna test on thursday with a clearblue,
Wobbles i used exact brand its a canadian cheapy brand.
Kina and Rach thank you will see what happens
Sarah i am sorry lol not my fault blame it on Bernie lol
And yes it says after 10 min it might not be right.
Well keep you posted thanks girls
xxx Katrina

CB sounds like a plan :cheer:

First morning water be better for you too - Excited for you :cheer:

Hi

thanks girls
oh and wobbles i had my last af on may 13 and dont know if my last bleed was af or implantation? it only lasted 2 days and was very light.
Katrina

ooh roll on thursday good luck hunny xxx

Hi

Thank you Layla Hayley and jayceesmumma
Rach its gonna be a long two days to wait it just drags on and on

Sarah i really hope its a boy cuz i want one of each, but Bernie would liek another girl lol i waslike could you imagine if when they are alder and we all had af at the same time :shock: think he will leave the house for a week haha.

I have been feeling nausious on and off like i feel great do a bunch of house work ect then all of a sudden i feel really yucky and cant eat
Also have had lots of heartburn for over a week now , i that normal this early in preg? if i was to be preg or could it be from somthing else.

Katrina xxx

Am really looking forward to hearing your news, from the faint bfp you got to your symptoms it sounds possible hon :hug:

do a test im going crazy here woman
my dad has that me my mum and my sis on all the same week lol

Hi

ok ok Sarah youve bugged me enough on msn wheni go out to do Kiaras shots i will grab a clear blue im gettingnervous now.... guess you will all know in the morning since were 8 hours apart
Have a good sleep Sarah :lol: :wink:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back