Need cheering up!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Sorry to have a moan but I am so down today.

The weather has been crap so have been stuck in all day, I'm missing Brian like mad - never thought I would so much, Arianna is not wanting to sleep until at least 11pm the last few nights - I thought it was because she was missing her Daddy, but she came out in little spots tonight on her face, which she does when she is teething so will probably have a few sleepless nights ahead as it is a back one that is coming in, and my dogs are driving me mad!!

I've just sat down and had a good old cry as I am so tired and lonely feeling. Last night I was in my bed at about 11.30 but still didnt sleep until about 4.30am.

Sorry for being a sap, but I am annoyed at myself as well for not coping as well as I thought I would.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Can't change the weather or make your daughter sleep (wish I could - I'd be a millionaire :wink: ) but can give a few hugs.

He'll be back soon and lots of good things to look forward to :D

ah hun, im sorry your feeling so down hun, i know its not nice my OH left this morning and is away over the country for 4 weeks on buisness and cant keep coming home so he decided to stay away, im missing him so much as well.

dont you apologise about anything this forum is here for you to vent ok, good or bad.

Sending you hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Pm me if you want to chat or need anything hun, really mean that :hug: :hug:

Thank you all!! I'm now sitting sobbing at you all being so nice (as usual!)

I just feel daft, I wouldnt dare tell him how I am feeling as he has been desperate for this transfer offshore for soooo long - but we thought it would just be the North Sea, not Venez-bloody-ula!

I suppose I have to get used to it!!

Just wait until he is home for the 28days - I'll be moaning as he is at my feet all the time!! :roll: :lol:

it will get easier hun, look at the bright side you have us all to talk to, :lol:

big hugs to you both :hug: :hug:

SarahH said:
Thank you all!! I'm now sitting sobbing at you all being so nice (as usual!)

I just feel daft, I wouldnt dare tell him how I am feeling as he has been desperate for this transfer offshore for soooo long - but we thought it would just be the North Sea, not Venez-bloody-ula!

I suppose I have to get used to it!!

Just wait until he is home for the 28days - I'll be moaning as he is at my feet all the time!! :roll: :lol:

sssssshhhh :shhh:

don't tell my DH - I used to moan about him working away..but now sometimes I think of those peaceful quiet undisturbed days.... :wink: :D

Ah bless, mine OH is away with work till Friday and I hate it- even tho its not that long so I feel for ya

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back