Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

SarahH

Reaction score
That feels soooooooooooooo much better!!! :D Needed to scream, as my inlaws are driving me mad today, but cant really do it when I am living with them!!

Roll on a week on Mon as FIL will be back at work, so it will just be me and Arianna through the day..... plus roll on the 30th when Brian gets back here from the rig cause I am in need of a great big huggle and an even bigger glass of wine!!

:hug: thats a long time for your oh to be away you and your lo must miss him loads.

yeah we do... he works in Trinidad for 28days away and 28 days at home.... usually it's not too bad as I am at home surrounded by friends etc... but we are in Houston just now staying with my inlaws.... and although I love them to bits... I just want some alone time with my daughter.....

I know they dont see her often but they are practically smothering her and me!!

I wanted to take Arianna for a walk alone tonight and I dont know how many times I said "will Mummy get her shoes and WE will go for a walk together" but MIL still came.

But me being me, I don't have the heart to say, "well no I wanted to spend sometime alone with her"

Yeah it must be hard for you but then i suppose it must be hard for your in-laws not being able to see her much. you might appreciate it more when your oh is there as then the in-laws might babysit while you and oh go out for the night! :D i would just try and stick it out if i were you i dont think it would be worth causing tension over unless its really getting to you :hug:

no, I'll say nothing.... hence why I came on here to scream ;)

scream part 2

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Arianna is going to turn in to a brat if we stay here much longer anything that she does thats is naughty and I say "no" to my MIL says "it's ok...she's only little"

So now, thanks to my MIL Arianna thinks it's ok to pick up an ornament and throw it!

oh dear my dad is like that and he sees braydon every other day

could u maybe try and tlk to her hun

I would have said somethin by now lol... you have more patience(sp) than me :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I havent really said anything but, I am biting my tounge not to, plus they all keep saying "Sarah, you are going to have fun with her when you get home not having anyone around" I feel like shouting I have family too you know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back