• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need a project to take my mind off ttc...ideas?

Doodles

Reaction score
ok so i kinda have a bit of OCD with some things so I try to pour all the energy and stress from that into planning something, it needs to be cheap and something that can be done while Doodles is awake. Tried doing my family tree but it got so confusing it just gave me a headache, any ideas what else I can plan? x x x

You could take up knitting or crocheting, there r some gorgeous things to make and it is addictive

organising your photos and printing them out to make albums? I love having real photos

oooh thanks ScotchEgg :D me too, I love the feel of them and putting them in nice photo albums

thanks hello, unfortunatley a suck it knitting & crocheing lol, though I do enjoy cross stitch, but I never finnish them cos I make a mistake and give up lol

started planning Doodles' party, even though it's not until December lol, we've beein going through all the different party things while he tellls me what he wants, good job we have a while to save haha
and I'm going to start making a list of all the Take Along THomas/Take'n'Play Thomas trains/sets he has so that he doesn't get a doubler every week (he gets a new train each week with his pocket money & gets at least one set plus trains for special occasions like Easter, Christmas & his birthday x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back