Need a bit of reassurance!

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Hey, so I've always (since I was about 13) loved kids, and every time I'd see a baby I'd have the old 'oh I want one' feeling and get incredibly broody. However, since I found out I was pregnant, this seems to have completely stopped! It's like I have no emotion over other people's babies, it's just complete indifference, however cute they look!
Am I just 'saving' my feelings for my own baby? Anyone else experiencing this? It's making me a bit worried that I won't have normal maternal feelings...

your gona feel so many emotions over your pregnancy also when u want something you look at it wistfully now you have it your feeling will have changed
also dont be upset when the oh shit what have i done emotion hits you as i dont a woman yet that hasnt felt that one x

yes hun I feel the same, I dont know what it is.

Before I got pregnant i couldnt help but go " aww I want one" now that I am pregnant i don't even look at babies..

also dont be upset when the oh shit what have i done emotion hits you as i dont a woman yet that hasnt felt that one x

Lol, I have had that but it only lasted a couple of seconds thank god...
It was only because my first payment for my much longed-for 2 seater, convertible car went out and I was like, omg my life is so gonna change!
Keeping the car though :) OH has agreed I can be a yummy mummy bless him

wow its glad to know someone else felt like that at 13 I just thought I was mad lol
Can't help you with the other bit as I still go gushy at babys but probably not as much but I think this due to wanting to save all that till our baby is born.
Also it is probably because there is so much more you have to look at and plan for your arrival....like prams and other baby equipment.
All the best x

Lol, I have had that but it only lasted a couple of seconds thank god...
It was only because my first payment for my much longed-for 2 seater, convertible car went out and I was like, omg my life is so gonna change!
Keeping the car though :) OH has agreed I can be a yummy mummy bless him

iv had it a few times although this not my first and i tried for so long to get here i think it is just a natural feeling but it never lasts long your car sounds lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back