Nearly got everything now

Rachel

Reaction score
I've nearly got everything now. Haven't got the double pushchair yet though but got everything else :D

Someone needs to stop me buying baby clothes though :shock: I've got far too many now, got some of Nathans which I will be using again but I've bought loads of new ones...too many now :oops: I ordered some the other day and they come today and they are lovely but I really don't need them :lol:

Think im going to do my hospital bag this weekend aswell :think: I know it's early but I've got everything that needs to go in it now so I might aswell, especially if this baby is early like Nathan was.

If this baby comes at 35 weeks like Nathan did then I've only got 6 weeks left :shock: Hopefully he won't come that early though :pray:

I packed my bag at 33 weeks, I can hardly remember whats in there now! :lol:

James was born at 38+4 so I was convinced I wouldn't make my due date but here I am 3 days later! :doh:

I havent bought that many baby clothes. Just got a couple of dungaree type neutral outfits and 8 baby grows, some vests and some sleep suits. I have a few baby grows for 3-6 months and I got given some outfits from people at work.

Just got the last lot on the line drying at the minute then Im going to pack my hospital bag as well this week.

well done hun!! You sound more organised than me!!
I've just started...I know what you mean about the baby clothes tho..I don't have too many YET but I love shopping for them and now I've started i want to get something new everytime I go to the shops!!!

Hospital bag is the next job for me to do too...I need to buy a bag but i can't decided how big it needs to be???? :think:

Im glad it's all sorted now :D Means I can just relax now and not worry about having to get everything :lol:

Be strange this time if I go to term or even overdue :shock:

Sarah I've just got a holdall to use for my hospital bag, used one with Nathan aswell and it had enough space for everything me and Nathan needed :)

Well done! I keep meaning to get my arse in gear! Going out to buy lots next weekend though so hopefully will get a good chunk out of the way.

more organised than me!

I'm paying the price now though - keep finding that I don't have things :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back