Nearly 13 weeks and still exhasted

Mik

Reaction score
How is the tiredness affecting you all? I am constantly exhausted still I have an illness (fibromyalgia) which includes an elemnet of chronic fatigue so I guess that doesn't help but I am that exhausted I am barely functioning atm. I am falling asleep all the time I have to keep going for fresh air at work so I don't fall asleep at my desk and the kids and dog are getting less walks and park visits than usual.
I thought the tiredness should have eased up by now is anyone else still suffering or am I a freak lol?

Hiya Mik

I have been totally knackered up to now, I think I am feeling slightly more energetic in the last few days but I am still waiting to bloom! It's so horrible I totally appreciate how you are feeling. Hope you feel better soon xxxx

I'm the same. Feeling totally lacking in energy (even to walk to the local shop which is literally five mins away) and feeling light headed too.

I feel like i'm getting really unfit too, as i just don't have the energy to do anything (so a bit of a vicious circle really....)

It is ridiculous isn't it? I get half way through a task like washing up or tidying after kids and have to stop for a rest! As for the hoovering I get so little done I have told hubby the hoover is his for the next nine months :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back