NCT

AyeshaD

Reaction score
Anyone of you sign up to that.....The NCT (also known as the National Childbirth Trust).. It says.. You've to sign up and pay 39quid yearly...

SI anyone here already is member already and is it good to know to their classes.. Also I've heard there's link to site where their member sale their stuff at cheap price..is it true.

Any suggestion?

NCT sales are a fantastic place to buy second hand (and sometimes new) things for babies and small children, I've been to two before.

If you belong to the NCT you get to go into the sale a little earlier.

I have always chosen not to join the NCT because whilst I'm too middle class apparently, for the Surestart in Cardiff, I would feel out of place dragging my hippy self with my dreadlocks, into NCT meetings. I also knew someone who was NCT and they take it in turns to host meets in their own homes and I am so not comfortable with that. This person was also so elitist, snobbish and wannabe-earth mother. I chose 'no'.

But for some it's a lifesaver.

Sorry, gatecrashing tri 3 a few weeks early!
We are going to NCT classes but have chosen not to become members

Yes I'm a member! 39 for me and my oh, sales are fab! As a member u get to go in first and u can save amazing amounts on their nearly new and new stuff! Plus u get news letters etc, we think it's fab but it's very very busy at the sales!!

Hi, not sure I would bother to be honest, I guess it is personal choice with these kinds of places... my OH wouldn't want to spend money on something like NCT he would see it as a waste, maybe if it were £5 a year then he might consider it.. tight arse lol.. but Oh I love him so xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back