NCT Classes

fothers

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone had attended the NCT antenatal classes. There are only 3 spaces left for the ones in November in my area and I am thinking of booking us on. It just seems so long away but the woman said we don't need to pay til nearer the time anyway.

I was wondering how you found them- were they a lot better than the NHS ones? It will be a weekend course with a seperate breast feeding bit later for the ladies

I start mine on the 6th June, I booked at the start of December 2006!! They came highly recommended, apparetly more involved/indepth than the NHS classes and smaller group numbers. I had to send a cheque in December when I booked but they cashed it in February. I would say to go for it and book up now, places fill fast, you don't want to miss out on a place.

A thousand times better than the NHS ones in my opinion. In fact I wish I hadn't even bothered going to my NHS ones now!

Obviously the quality of NHS antenatal will be very different from area to area. But I thoroughly recommend them. Its a great social thing too, especially if you don't know many pregnant people in the area!

I have ordered the info pack so will book in when it arrives- thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back