• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCT classes?

mum2b410

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Just wondered if anyone has opinions on doing the NCT classes/has done them/knows people that have etc?
I have a friend who highly recommended doing them and some others that didn't bother. I know you have to pay for them so just wondered what the general consensus was on here!

Thanks
xxx

Hi i think there is a thread about this in pregnancy chat, but my sil couldn't recommend them enough so I've booked on them, mine are £175 (without the nct membership I didn't bother with that) and I get 3 full days of classes and a reunion class when all the babies are born, I figured the stuff they covered wouldn't just be useful for me but for my oh as well, plus we like the idea of meeting people in the same situation and maybe making some friends. My oh is desperate not to be just a spare wheel at the birth and his brother said the classes gave him loads he could do. I guess its personal preference but I'll take any help I can get being a newbie first timer to all of this :)

Yes we've signed up - pricey but I'm really looking forward to making friends and also any advice is gratefully received at the mo! I didn't realise NCT membership wasn't included - I wanted that darn! I might email them and ask xx

EDIT - we're also going to the free hospital ones and also some advice nights that the hospital advertises eg for hypnobirthing etc.

Last edited:
I think membership is included as default, I had to tick something on my booking to say I didn't want it, so if you didn't do that then you probably do have it?

Ok, thanks guys...........I'll have a look at the thread in pregnancy chat as well. I'm thinking that they prob are worth the money and I think I saw that you can pay in instalments too, which would help!

Yep I'm paying mine by dd in installments, makes it not seem as much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back