Nausea when BF'ing

Marmite

Reaction score
Ever since my milk came in ive started getting really bad nausea, as in around 90% of the time it's to the extent where I can't bring myself to even eat anything. Milk came in properly morning of day 4 and now its morning of day 6 and if anything its worse not better. I need to know if this is something that will just go away, at least partly, or wether it's a lost cause. Because there is no way I can carry on BF'ing if im going to feel this awful :(

My mum says she has't seen anyone get it this bad before, any ideas? Things like ginger tea e.t.c. don't touch it whatsoever.

(P.s im pretty sure it's related to the BF'ing as everytime I give her a feed the nausea tends to ease off or go away complelty for a small while)

Hi Marmite :wave:

I never had nausea during breastfeeding but I found this for you:

click here and here

I hope it goes away soon, it must be exhausting! :hug:

idk hun are u eating and drinking enough? BFing is very demanding u need extra food & fluids, especially fluids. hope it eases tho i never had that :hug:

I had a period where I felt nausea whilst BF'ing, but not the other way around :think:

I would also suggest drink plenty and eat a balanced diet, hopefully it will pass very soon for you, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back