Naughty twins

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
The twins were doing really well and were potty trained a good while ago. They are dry at night and using the loo well. Recently though they have started wetting their pants once or twice through the day at home. I'm tempted to put their pull-ups back on for a bit. Anyone else had this problem? x

Not sure if it helps or not, but my mum always used to say to me, the best way to potty train is to let them pee their pants as they wont like the feeling. All through potty training my wee girl i only put pull ups on at night, or out on day trips/in car and let her pee her pants in the house (sounds terrible doesn't it) I also put a potty in her bedroom as well as in bathroom, needless to say she didn't have many accidents.

:)

Yeah I did the same ^^^.

My now 6yr old lad (birthday today!) would wet himself all the time with the pull ups. In my opinion, pull ups are the worst invention ever! Cos they give kids the impression that it's ok to wet your pants :/ I did the letting him pee in his pants, he quickly cottoned on and didn't like wet pants and started using the toilet.

Long story but when my eldest step daughter was in foster care when she was 5yrs old, she started bedwetting which is understandable in the circumstances, the foster carers put her in pull ups and the results was disastrous! We finally got her toilet trained at 7yrs old and even now at 10yrs old, she isn't bothered at all if she wets herself (which she does on a regular basis). We have tried everything possible to get her to stop wetting herself but she isn't embarrassed about it at all. She could not care less at all - her attitude is like "its fine to wet myself so i wont go to the toilet tll the last minute and who cares if i dont make it in time!?"

I blame the pull ups, the carers should have left well alone and the bedwetting would have stopped soon enough by itself.

Thats a shame about your daughter.

But happy birthday to your wee boy - hope he has a good day

oh my god Rosie is at this alllll day and even pooped her pants i think its in the air today. she is normally fab and its so not like her. i find the pull ups handy when im going to be in the car a while and have no toilet around but i take it off when im home xx

oh my god Rosie is at this alllll day and even pooped her pants i think its in the air today. she is normally fab and its so not like her. i find the pull ups handy when im going to be in the car a while and have no toilet around but i take it off when im home xx

loool

I just got flashbacks to poos floating in the bath looool

I remember my wee girl being months old and pointing at the poo in the bath and looking at me as if to say loooook. lool

Rosie painted the kitchen floor with the dogs poo a couple of weeks back:shock:

i had been painting the kitchen, our puppy isnt fully trained. rose decided she would paint me a lovely picture on the tiles i was horrified lol

We only use pull ups for bed.
I'd rather have accidents and AJ know he was wet than use a pull up that keeps him 'dry'. Its worked well so far and I've never had to use pull ups during the day (except 2 days at the beginning of potty training)

How old are the twins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back