Naughty/Shy Baby x

Journey1

Reaction score
Just got back from the 20wk scan, and we either have a naughty baby or a shy baby. I'm slim build and somehow baby has wiggled into my pelvis, upside down and with it's back to us, the poor lady tried and tried to get baby to move to get all the measurements but baby just kept snuggling in deeper! We have to go back again in the next couple of weeks.

What we saw all looked perfect!

See you again in a couple of weeks my little baby cakes xx

Awww bless! Naughty baby lol

Least you get to see bubs again in a few weeks xx

Awww very shy baby not playing lol, at least you get to see him/her again in a few weeks :D xx

Perhaps baby is practising getting into a good position for birth??! That must have been great to watch though, and even better that you get to do it all again soon!

Aww bless :) Baby's obviously snug in there! Lucky you getting to see him/her again in a couple of weeks!

Ah babyelmo that's exactly what I thought, I mentioned it to OH last night that when our baby is engaged it will look very similar to what we saw at our scan. It is amazing x But I do hope baby is not planning on getting ready just yet, needs a few more weeks of tummy time!

I was a little worried about not seeing our baby for 20wks but now we get an extra scan. A little treat from baby for mummy and daddy x

awww bless, maybe a little camera shy, hope he/she comes out to play next time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back