• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nature people !! what is this???? lol

clarey

Reaction score
Wow, i dont know, its pretty spooky looking, seed looks worried and shes a clever girl, she probably knows if she could only tell you! :D

Awwwww look at cutiepie seed...perhaps something was coming up behind you mid :lol:

I've never seen anything like that before!

Seed looks confused bless her! :D

Whoaaa freaky, maybe its spidermans calling card ???

Bless Seed if ever there was a WTF face thats it !!

Yikes! I dont like the look of that!! Even poor seed looks perturbed!

I have no idea what it is but if you see any half eaten goats knocking about I would get out of there pronto...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

God and to think im scared of spiders, caterpillas are now the obviou choice for phobia :oops: :shock:

:rotfl:

Sorry! So Seed did know there was something for you to worry about! :lol:

I think its kinda cool, but I like weird natural stuff like that, imagine bumping into that lot in the dark though urrgghhhh! :puke:

I knew what it was :O)

I'm a member of the wild about britain forums, its great for when you've done a bug hunt and found something weird, they helped me look after Eric the elephant hawk moth caterpillar (who still hasn't hatched from his cocoon BTW)

midna said:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no spider lord after all but omg them catapillers will metamorph into moths ?????????????

coz moths are my dreaded phobia along with butterflys a close second lol :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

:shock: :puke:

My phobia too along with daddy long legs and birds :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back