National Express?

Minxy

Reaction score
OH and I have just had a car crash :shock: Some idiot sailed across two lanes of traffic without indicating and squashed us between his car and the brick wall of the central reservation.

We're OK thank goodness and Stanley wasn't in the car, or I might have had to kill the stupid driver who smashed into us :x

Anyway, we're supposed to going to Liverpool tomorrow for my best friend's leaving do (she's going round the world for a year!) but the car is unroadworthy :(

Since I have yet to win the lottery I can't afford the train, so we'll have to go by coach.

Has anyone taken a LO on a long coach journey? How bad is it? Is there anything we can do to make the trip easier/more comfortable?

All advice greatly appreciated :D

Oh Minxy,I can't give any advice,but I just wanted to say that I hope you are okay and give you a big hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

God how awful, as long as everyone is ok, must have been frightening to say the least. :hug:

Aw, thanks ladies. We're OK, just a bit shook up and my neck's starting to hurt.......

Just wondering if I could claim a takeaway on the insurance since am obviously far too traumatised to cook and we can't drive to the chippy :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back