Nasty know it all people

katie_lou

Reaction score
Hi all ,

Just had to post this as am so angry and upset. My daughter is 3 weeks old and we took her to visit my OH family as they live in Norwich. Me and my OH live in Liverpool. We got the train down to see them which is a 5 hour journey.

Ruby was as good as gold except for the last 30 mins as the train was really hot plus she has been constipated. She began crying and this lasted for about 15 mins and some man sitting facing us decided to shout at the top of his voice how there was something wrong with my baby and it was disgusting how we were letting her be in pain and we should do something .

I just burst in to tears I was trying everything to comfort her and for some one to stand up on a busy train and make out like ur a bad parent and that you would willing let ur child suffer is heartbreaking.

As soon as he said it my partner got up and began arguing with him, he then got up and went to the next carriage.

I still cant believe it .... How dare he say there's something wrong with ruby she is perfect and babies cry. I was in tears all last night as he made me feel like n awful mum

Xxx

Aww please try and ignore him hun, what an ignorant idiotic man. As you say you were trying your best to comfort her thats all you can do. Grr people are so quick to judge parents, he's an idiot don't let this small minded prat upset you :hugs: xx

Oh my god that is disgusting! What a vile human being!!! Ur in no way a bad mum just ignore the prick wanting attention on the train!! Glad ur OH put him in his place!!!
:hug:

I think my OH would've hit him! How dare he! Bet he has no kids!

Wow go you for doing that train journey! Tyler's 6 weeks and I wouldn't feel confident! Talk about super mum!

Thanks girls ..... I think if I ever see that man again i will give him a smack I the face lol xxx

Some people r so vile !!!! Good on your oh for putting him in his place ! U r by no means a bad mum ! Dont let it get to u Hun u know your baby best and u were comforting her xxx

People make me sick these days and they are getting worse!

Oh my, what a horrible nasty man he was. Ignore him chick, he isn;t worth your tears!

What an asshole! I don't think he'd be walking if my OH was there.
How dare he pass judgement like that...
Ignore people like him hun, there will always be somone with somthing to say...bet he has no babies at home. :hugs: Xxxxx

Good job I wasn't on the train if he'd heard josh he'd phone social services the way he screams when he suddenly decides he's hungry lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Just ignore people like that hun, so not worth getting upset over, they should be embarrassed by their behaviour. We've had a few comments in the past but I just glare at them and dare them to come and talk to me to my face lol

xxxx

Thanks girls feel loads better today ... Am not gonna let it upset me anymore as I know am a good mum. Xxx

How f-ing digusting is that! He had absolutely no right to humiliate you and say something so bloody hurtful and downright wrong! Seriously, how did u not get up and twat him? :( hope ur ok now hun. Honestly he doesnt know what hes talking about! xx.

oh my god that must have been so horrid if that was me i would have propely bollocked him back.People like that just ingorne them they are not worth it hun xxx its your child not his

How f-ing digusting is that! He had absolutely no right to humiliate you and say something so bloody hurtful and downright wrong! Seriously, how did u not get up and twat him? :( hope ur ok now hun. Honestly he doesnt know what hes talking about! xx.

I was that shocked to be honest it's I good job my OH was there as he soon put him in his place... I am ok now am not gonna let people like that upset me. Baby's cry and if he don't like it he should of moved xxx

I was that shocked to be honest it's I good job my OH was there as he soon put him in his place... I am ok now am not gonna let people like that upset me. Baby's cry and if he don't like it he should of moved xxx

Exactly hun I'd have just said that to him, if you dont like it, move elsewhere, noone else is complaining! Hell, we were all children once and apparently some adults think its appropriate to act like one! Glad youre ok now hun!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back