• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nappie question

lauramumof2

Reaction score
I use pampers baby dry and they seem to keep him dryer at night than the active fit. Only got the active fit last week and he has been damp a few times in the morning.

I use pampers baby dry at night on Mhairi. I change her at 6:30ish before bottle and bed, then I don't change her till 7 in the morning when she wakens. Her nappy is always heavy in the morning, but her skin is still dry.

I use pampers new baby during the day (yes, she still fits in a size 3 at 6 months old :roll: ) coz they seem to catch the poo easier! I've bought some active fit, and I'll swap them for the new baby next week as she is just about ready to move up a size!

Have you tried some zinc and castor oil cream on her bum at night? I use it or sudocrem to give Mhairi an extra layer of protection against any wetness.

xxx

We use baby dry all the time and they've been fine, which do you use?

That said, Ryan's never cared much whether he smells or not, must be a boy thing :lol: he doesn't "wake for a nappy" thank god..

yeah the pampers baby dry are what I use - he's a heavy wetter too and they don't leak

I use reusables and have no problem with them overnight - why not try a fleece liner (next to skin) AND a booster or two with the reusable nappy and see how you get on with them. Its certainly cheaper.

Valentine Xxx

We use pampers baby dry and Lola doesn't wake for a nappy change in the night just milk :)

We use Pampers Baby Dry too, and LO can go for 12 hours without a change.

LaineyG said:
(yes, she still fits in a size 3 at 6 months old :roll: )

My LO is 7 months old and still on size 3. We're on our last pack of size 3 now, moving up within the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back