names ___

welshsarah4eva

Reaction score
hey guys i no it maybe a little to early for this but whats everyones names?
for my boy im naming him ioan thomas (which my partner cnt stand - too welshy) and i like river (but he says its like dirty water) :(
for a girl i want to call her bree ( which he says no because its cheese ) :( but ill prob lose that one ne way as he wants to call her sadie (which i really dislike) but he says it will me the world to him and his family cos his mum lost a siblin yrs ago called sadie! :( but if he gets the girl surely i should get to choose the boi after all im pushing the baby out :(

aww bless you hun
i cant tell you our names as they are a secret but we are going to be using thomas (after hubbys grandad) as a middle name for one of them :)
i dont like sadie to much tbh
i think it should be a joint desision over names and both agree on them :D
manda xx

I have wanted the same names sincce i was a child but i don't think my DH is going to agree on them.

My uncle is Thomas Ian but everyone calls him Ian - i quite like it myself!

i'm still to shocked to even consider this :lol:

xxx

Haven't considered names yet, but you definitely have to agree on them. Otherwise you'll just hate the name and call the child by something else.

If neither of you particularly like the names each other chooses, how about a compromise and use them as a middle name? Have you asked your MIL whether she would be happy with her sibling's name being used, even if it's a middle name? Some people might not be that comfortable with that usage.

You should try posting this in the Names section of the forum maybe as I am sure more people will see it there and join in :)

We have names but prefer not to tell anyone yet. They are such personal favourites of mine I really don't feel like sharing just yet. One day soon I hope, but not yet :)

i like eden, and blake - havent seriously even thought about it - and most certainly haven't started discussing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back