My wee bubs...

Levi89

Reaction score
Well thats Casey nearly 4 weeks now and she never cries unless she needs fed, sleeps all the time - including (since her day/night patterns have been swapped over) right through the night - between 7-9 hours solid during the night. Goes down in her cot no problem, loves the bath, takes her bottle no problem etc. have I got a good baby or are they all usually like this at 4 weeks? The only thing she has bother with is the winding but even that seems to be easing!
My friends have all had babies who constantly cry so I dont know if I am just lucky? Xxz

Your lucky. G's been like this from day one as well, only time she cries is if she needs something. It's worse now cos she's teething - so we get some days where she screams in pain.

Xxx

So it is a blessing then lol! Aww what a shame for G Lorna! Poor wee soul! Its horrendous having toothache as an adult so being a baby and not being able to do anything about it must be horrible. I dread Casey going through that :( xx

Alyssa was like that til this week lol. nasty injections broke my good baby. im sure she will be back to normal soon and shes still smiley and happy a lot in the day and sleeping ok at night so im thankful for that

This is spot on to how Callum is he's been great with his sleeping since around 4 weeks he sleeps through from 10 til 7 he loves his sleep :) & he only cries wen he's hungry but winding him can be a nightmare at times he won't part with any!! So think were very lucky although I'm dreading the teething stage sounds horrible for them :( xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back