MY WATERS HAVE BROKEN!!!!!!!!

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

seems like my gunk leekage was my plug, becasue after that I was leaking liquid all morning. Had to put in maternity pad and ruined 2 pairs of knickers!

Anyway, I called the maternity ward and they told me to come in for an examination. So I drove myself in.

They put me in a little room and started to take my obs. Then the midwife was called out and after 20 mins still hadn't come back! I decided to sit myself up as I was uncomfortable on my back and there was a large gush of fliud coming out! I quickly pulled up my skirt out of the way and realised I was sitting in a pool of my own bodily fliud!

I couldn't move or go and get anyone so I was looking round frantically and found a call button so I pressed it. Someone came in and another midwife was sent to me. She walks in and I'm sat on the bed holding my skirt up round my armpits in a puddle!

She cleaned up that lot and put some fresh towel down and then told me to lie down to examine me. Loads more came out and I soaked the place again!! She was like, 'youy poor mite' your waters have definitely broken!

So she did another internal and told me my cervix is now effaced but still only 1cm dilated. They had to give me paper knickers and another pad cause I had ruined my own!

I'm still booked for an induction tomorrow as I haven't really had any contractions yet but hopefully they'll start soon.

Walking back to the car like pidgeon was amusing, with more stuff coming out! Just glad I'm home now!!

Not leaving the house again (except maybe for chocolate from the local shop!).

Will keep you all updated!

K.,xxxxxxxxxx

oooh..ooohh..ohhhhh...how exciting!! good luck hun.x

YEY!!! Sending lots of contraction dust your way, very best wishes, how exciting!!! :cheer: :hug:

yay at last ur gonna meet ur baby! :cheer:
good luck hun x

aaaawwwww congrats!!! You'll be cuddling bubba before you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back