• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My turn for the hospital visit!!!

Tan

Reaction score
Well seeing as everyone seems to have had a hospital visit for some reason or another, I didn't think it was right I should miss out so joined in yesterday!

Went out Sat night and DH was dancing stupidly and stood on my foot. I in turn I kneed him up the bum which was really stupid as SPD really bad at the moment and over stretched my pelvis again! I knew it had done something bad when i did it but but carried on attempting to dance until it was really painful thinking "i'm going to regret this tomorrow!"

Well, I did. In fact, I got home and couldn't even get up the stairs or to the toilet. In the end I dragged myself up using the bannister and stair rail whilst DH stood there pissed and laughing at me! By the morning I couldn't get out of bed and DH had to carry me and take me to the hospital. Doctor was shite as usual and now i'm on crutches!

What a nightmare. Have decided i'd better calm down the partying etc now! Should be interesting trying to move house now aswell!

Tan x

firstly - i can't believe your still dancing! 10 out of 10 for effort... well done!

Hope you get your movement back soon... must be a night mare! never suffered with SPD so don't know what your feeling but i hate not being able to get out and about... drives me crazy! I suppose you can't take anything stronger than paracetamol either... has the doctor signed you off work for a while?Take care - hope your feeling better soon..

I find throwing something at DH is best now! it get there quicker than me and i don't have to use up too much energy!

x

:lol: Hayley!! Defo have to try that throwing thing!!

Hope you are better soon Tan - my SPD isnt that bad through the day now, I'm fine walking/waddleing about now - it's just when I lie down at night - oh my god it hurts!!

Do you still have to wear the belt? I cant wear mine long as I get booted by little one - I have to wear it for a couple of hours and then have an hour break before putting it on again!

S. xx

I'll try that one! He deserves it at the moment, constantly laughing at me! I'm determined not to change from my normal 'not pregnant state' hence the going out and lots of dancing etc! Am missing having a drink though (how bad does that sound!) When I had my son, I was out the night he was due giving it large in our local club!!!! Everyone kept asking me when I was due and when I otld them it was that day, they wouldn't believe me!

I'm off work this week as its half term but ive got til the start of July before I start my mat leave. Might have to get signed off though if its still bad! Have been trying to avoid pain relief but when I spoke to the on-call MW the other day she said I could take Ibruprofen? I thought this was a big no no for pregnancy so haven't taken it!!!

Tan x

so sorry for you Tan it must be awful.

I didn't think you could take ibruprofen during pregnancy either, and would try and cope with out it if I could.

hope you feel better soon

xSuzx

Ive stopped wearing my belt as I find it rides up to high and baby is not impressed! It will come out with a flat head if I keep wearing it! Also I can't eat with it on and you can't sit down properly either so going to work in it really isn't an option!

dont thro summit at him hun that is pure nasty!

get his with the crutches in the knee cap or shins :dance:

LOL Sarah! I've been doing that too!!!!

thats ok then! evil men get u pregnant then laugh wen ur hurt!! give him a hit for me to hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back