My Tummy is sore!

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hello!
My tummy is sore tonight! It's sore above my belly button, feels almost muscular.....Few possible reasons -

Had to take my belly button piercing out for my scan (hasn't been out in years) and I just left it out. Could it be from that?

Or, radiographer had to really press hard and wiggle the scanner really hard to try and get baby to move....?

xxx

When I had my last scan, the sonographer prodded quite hard on my stomach to get LO to move to different positions, and I ended up with a sore belly the next day, it felt bruised, so I think your soreness is from the same reason.

Now you mention it my tummy has been a bit tender and I had a scan last week.

mine was tender for about 4weeks s o i think mine was from the scan and growing as my belly button dont look normal now :lol:

Hi Lainey, I think it could be from the scan. Sometimes after using my doppler I can feel a wee bit tender so I try not to use it as much now x

hi there lainey :wave: ..It could be the scan or it could just be the fact that you are getting further on in your pg and the muscles at the top of your uterus are playing up..The pain eases but it can continue for the rest of the pg :shock: .It is quite normal...try a hot water bottle on your belly, that tends to help with the soreness.....>dont worry. :hug: :hug: I give you all my thoughts and hugs....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back