My ticker

Annie050408

Reaction score
Good Lord I LOVE :love: the 24 week picture! Sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

On an entirely different note- I just can't sleep any more - I lie in bed and try because I have to work full time and am teaching so I can't slump behind a PC in an office. I am just so sleepy all the time and see pretty much every hour on the alarm clock through the night. My tummy gets achy and so does my back. I am sleeping with a pillow between my legs but am still uncomfortable. Hey ho! Anyone else experiencing this??

How adorable, even my bubs this week looks chubbier :lol:

I start off uncomfortable but wake comfortable iykwim :)

I am a TA, im finding it soooo tiring, Im lookin 4ward to the summer hols!!! :eek:) xx

i hear you girl, im a careassistant for dementia which is very physical and mantal draining! By lunchtime at work im sooo tired! i do sleep quite well tho but i wake up alot during the night. I get comfy but after about 5 minutes i have to move cuz im hurting and aching!

and annie, dont you think it goes well quick now its always monday and next week on the ticker!

I know- I can't believe how quick the time has gone since the 12 week scan- the first 12 weeks really dragged!

im lucky i dont work but still feel exhusted im up on average 5 times a night for loo luckily i fall straight back asleep i have a pillow between my knees and a spair duvet rolled up beside me which i kinda also throw my leg ovr cant sleep without it now

I sleep fine, it's the waking up I struggle with. I've been late every day for the past month!

i used to get up at 5ish and have a shower before work but now i dont get up until 10past 6!! which mean i have 20 min to have a wash and do my makeup before my 25 min walk to work.. i even skip the coffe now and have it first thing at work.. hate getting up. Every morning i thing "thats it, im calling in sick today" but i never have sofar.. i drag myself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back