My scan pic from today

MissSara

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my peanut, its not very clear as i cant seem to make it any bigger, first time uploading a pic....lol, but he/she is the right size for 10weeks, The hospital put my due date back a day so my new one is now August 5th 2007.

Oh just seen if you click on the pic, it will take you to the bigger size one, if you want a better look.

Miss Sara I just seen your other post.. so glad everything fine and love the scan pic.. how cute, that is actually your little baby :cheer:

Aaawwwwwwwww!!
Hello trouble, you look just lovely there :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats great new hun and cute pic! Nice to see it as im also due 5th Aug.
Do you have another 12 week one?x

I have one at 14 weeks at another hospital, the hospital i went to today was not the one i have chosen, i had to go there because it was an emergency scan.
Glad to see someone due on the same day, lets take a bet on whose comes first.....lol

Awww so glad it went well hun! Look at that gorgeous little bubba all cosy in there :D

Aww im so hapoy for you hun, we were all camping out on here waiting for ya and then when i popped out my bath I thought i wonder if Sara has some nice news yet!

xxx

awwww thats so nice to know that people were thinking about me. I cant tell you how chuffed i was to get on here and spread the good news.
OH is complaining that i've spent all night on here again now.....lol

MissSara said:
awwww thats so nice to know that people were thinking about me. I cant tell you how chuffed i was to get on here and spread the good news.

We have to take care of our own you know ;)

:hug:

MissSara said:

Haha poor OH :wink:
(btw sorry i vanished...fell asleep!!! :oops: )

I'm so happy for you, even though we're not due on the same day now :( , lol. Must be such a relief, I think it was just your bean deciding that it wanted an early scan after all :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back