My poor wee gran!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
My gran is visiting at my parents house this weekend. She comes out every second weekend and stays from Friday to Sunday but yesterday she banged her leg off the footstool. If I done it it would only have left a tiny mark but with my gran being so old and her skin being very delicate her skin just burst open. My dad took her to the hospital and she got stitches as well as a walking stick!! She is now staying until Wednesday. My dad had to drop Aimee off on the way to the hospital and my gran showed me the cut, it looked so deep. She was offered Gas & Air at the hospital! :lol: She told the nurse that it was my best friend when I was having Aimee, I wouldn't let it go! She is alright though. A bit sore so she has been given co-codamol but doctors couldn't give her a healing timeframe as she is old.

thats so sad joann :( hope her knee heals up quickly :hug:

Awwww the poor wee soul, big hugs to your gran for a speedy recovery!!

She is doing much better now! Still in a bit of pain but my parents are taking good care of her! I was going to take Aimee over to visit today to cheer her up but had to give it a miss because I woke up choked with the cold and last thing my gran needs on top of her leg is the cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back