• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my poor baby :(

smokey08

Reaction score
Mia caught my cold. She is really suffering.
She has only taken 2 and half bottles today and was so cross when I was yrying to get more food into her.
She screamed and I sat there crying, she's asleep now but I'm so worried I just know im awake for the night.
She is so bunged up....
I feel so helpless and don't know what to do apart from calpol and saline spray. :cry:

Aww bless her. leandros just come off a cold. Which saline spray you.using? Xxx

Nasosal. Not sure if I spelled it right. Using it with an aspirator but her nose fills up again as quick as I clear it :(

Ah poor wee lady. Hope she feels better soon. Maybe see what doc can suggest hun. There is a plug in vapour thing in boots xxx

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Awww hugzzz, not much else you can do, Jake caught a cold when he was 3 weeks old, was awful, he was so choked up he couldn't even cry properly and I could only use saline drops because he was so young, hope she gets better soon xxx

run the shower n take her in the steamy room?

Awww Ariels still recovering from his but as bev suggests, a steamy room works wonders. I ran the shower and sat in there with Ariel for 10/15 minutes at a time and it allowed him to feed comfortably or drift off to sleep. Have you propped tge crib/Moses basket up? Really helping ariel grab some sleep now xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back