• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My ovarian drilling

Hope you managed to sleep last night, good luck for when they give you their chat, hope you are okxx

Morning, another update on me. I have managed 2 pieces of toast and stopped being sick- yey! The doctors are doing rounds a bit later today so I'm just lying here trying to entertain myself. I have a horrible feeling one of my tubes is blocked, even though it wasn't on my HSG 6 months ago, it sounds something like that. I remember my consultant saying we'll still try a few injections cycles in the meantime (if I don't ovulate as a result of the drilling of course) but he definitely muttered something about ivf in 6 months- eek. Sounds like there'll be a few of us joining that club xxx

Glad you're feeling a bit better today. Hope they let you know what's going on soon

How are you feeling hun, do you know how many incisions they made?? Hopefully the doctors will be round soon so your not left waiting for ages xx

:hugs: hope the Dr comes around soon and you details definite answers and can go home with a forward plan xx

Oh Blondy Im really sorry that they have kept you in but you are a big step closer to your BFP! Hope you feel better soon and that the dr is around really soon. Keep us posted!!

Right my doctor has just been, he said my pcos is severe and my ovaries very enlarged hence drilling 7 holes in each. He said the dye didn't spill out of my left tube but he thinks it was because it was spasming as there was no sign of infection or anything why it should be blocked- the only thing is if we did iui with injections they'd want me to have another HSG before then to double check. So I feel a bit better about things now. I've got to have day 2 & 21 bloods if I do get AF, if nothing in 6 weeks they'll try 150mg clomid before injections. So I have a plan...yey. Let's hope she comes on her own hey! Thanks for all your support girlies it means a lot! Will post a pic of my injuries later- got 3 cuts Vicky like you had! Xx

Sounds really positive hon. glad ro hear all the good news

That sounds like positive news hun. Now get laid up on sofa and get treated like a princess :) xxxx

Morning blondy, I am pleased you feel better and have a plan!!! Well done for being so brave, we are all proud of you.

Hopefully you can get home soon and rest for the Easter weekend. It is beautiful weather here I hope it is the same for you

Love gizzy xx

Hope you are feeling better now - sounds like quite an ordeal you've been through. At least there is a plan, it always helps to have a plan!

Hey Hun how are you feeling?? It's good theres a plan for you at least you know it's steps towards your bfp.

Hope your feeling recovered now x

Hi girls, thanks for all your well wishes :)
I'm feeling loads better now, took my bandages off this morning and hubby has been waiting on me hand and foot!
Have attached a pic of my wounds, they're pretty neat, well done to my consultant!
I'm just hoping it has worked now,eeek!
xxx

edit - excuse the pants!!

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
hey hon, just seen this. Really hope you recover soon. Hopefully you'll have a bfp in no time. lotsa love xx

hey blondy, just catching up, first of all your pants are lovely!!

glad to hear there is a plan in mind for you, it makes it easier in my opinion. good luck and wishing a speedy receovery for you!!

Ohh you have one one more incision then me I only had one in my belly button and one along my bikini line. You should get some lovely coloured bruises in a few days!!

Did you get any shoulder pain from the anesthetic, hurts more then the bloody stitches!!

edit ........ i think I have the same pants as you LOL

Glad to see your recovering well. Hope the op worked.

Vicky the shoulder pain was the worst- definitely a lot worse than the incisions! I'm just glad it's over and I'm feeling better. How long after did you get your first AF? Xxx

hey hun, hows the shoulder today ?? mine went away after about 3 days. Have your brusies started turning lovely shades of yellow and purple yet ?? lol

My period arrived the day before my op, so I was bleeding whilst I had it done, but that first cycle I had a 34 day cycle, the one after that was 39 and I am currently on my next cycle now which looks like it will be around 46 days, so a little nervous now that they are getting longer but still pleased to have any cycle with my pcos!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back