• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my oh

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well as you know Bernie dont want kids past 30 so i got a year and a half to conceive .
Well the past few days we have been packing away all Kiaras old stuff clothes, bassinette, baby swing as she dont use it no more.
Well Bernie keeps saying i should throw it out and we can buy new stuff if i get pregnant again i think that he dont think it will happen... :?
He says if i do we can buy all new stuff im like why would we go spend hundreds of dollers again if we already have all the stuff.
He says its cuz were running out of room to put everything.. which is true, i have clothes till Kiara is 5 that ive gotten frompeople along the way, but its better to have too much then too little and were not gonna stay in this place forever.

Guess theres really no point to this post just a bit confused dont understand men sometimes.

Katrina

Aw hun :hug:

Men are just plain weird and confusing at times.

Yep I agree they are another species!

Have you tried talking to him about your thoughts hun? :hug:

Hi

I talked timhe just says we have way too much stuff but i told thats hes got lots of jumk too ive gotten ride of over half my stuff cuz he complained in the past ... i think this small house is getting to him
Katrina

I havent used much that i had for Jessica. Just the steriliser, pram and cot but I am only using the carrycot section of the pram for sleeping in.

I put a lot of things on ebay and buy more things for Jessica at the age she is now.

Hi

Im sure ill do teh smae well ide probable just give it to a friend or family i have stuff from Kiara and boys clothes people gave me just incase i get a boy. stuff like the bassinette , swing ect will obviously be used again so why would i throw it they arent cheap.
oh well ill get to keep all of it anyways :lol:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back