My OH signs into my preg forum account daily as me!!!

lrb

Reaction score
He should totally get his own account so I can come on my own forum and see new threads without them already being read! Or without me writing back without knowing lol!!

Haha that's funny! You should get him to sign up!

My OH is always watching over me when I'm typing and reads things while I'm reading them - it annoys me!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

I feel robbed! 0 posts and member for a day! I've been contributing for over a year now and have been demoted to a newbie lol :(

Finally you have signed up ha

Finally he's using his own lol, so many times I go to check for a reply and I think there isn't a reply cause he has already read it! Little bugger! He's honestly on here more than me! Some replies will have been him and not me. He loves a good ole natter!! Somethings gross him out tho haha

Haha that's funny! You should get him to sign up!

My OH is always watching over me when I'm typing and reads things while I'm reading them - it annoys me!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

So does mine!!! Yet if we told them too they wouldn't come on a site like this on their own. lol

Anything labelled TMI doesn't get viewed ;)

Hahahahahahaha goes to show men have no guts what so ever lol by the way welcome to tri 3 hope it's happy and healthy and sorry irb I'm cashing him in he's a medical marvel!!!!!! Lmao xxx

Lol! He can get access to the blokes board and let us know what happens in there! Lol!

Good point Carly.. very handy having a man with an account!:)

Ahh bless, my OH just asks whats going on in the forum, bless him.
Good point Carly. :) x

Cashing me in?!? If I'm worth any money can I have it back in beer tokens? :D

No you may not mr!!!!! Us ladies will go shopping!!!!!!!!!!! Once the baby weight is off any way lol x

lol my OH pretends to be interested when i mention something off here but then i catch him reading over my shoulder sometimes while he pretends to play on the PS3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back