• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My numpty husband

Emmamb

Reaction score
He got a text inviting him and any1 he knows to a Tupperware launch...he asked me what Tupperware was so I said plastic boxes...he then asked again what it REALLY was...he thought it was a soft version of ann summers :rofl: I nearly wet myself lol,he always wondered y his mum and Nanna was never embarrassed discussing the parties in front of him!! God I love him xxx

Haha dippy :rofl: Now have you told his Mum & Nana what he thought they were talking about :rofl:

:rofl: Haha! What a plank! lol! That's the sorta thing my OH would ask! x

Yeah I told his mum, she said he mite b able to get a turkey baster from there but that'll b the closest he'l get to anythin sexy lol xx

I read this post to my hubby and he burst out laughing! Lol he was like what ann summers?!?!? Lol! X

Oh my hubby knows what ann summers is lol he just couldn't belive that anyone could think a Tupperware party was anythink like the same, he was sayig ohh let me fork your lunch box lol!!

It got worse once he could see I found it funny it got to the dancing SPOONing?? I was like omg!! Lol over done it! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back