• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my new sling **pics added**

xSuzx

Reaction score
hi all

as lily's getiing bigger I've decided to get her a new sling

and as I have no one to show it to at the mo thourght I'd share it you lot click here

just seen one of her others and like that one too :D

xSuzx

That's nice! Will you take a pic when you've got it on? Would love to see it in proper action :cheer:

oooh that is lush. I am liking it a lot :D

I wish I'd bought a sling months ago. Now if I bought one I'd feel like it was a waste :(

That's lovely Suz, can you tie it a number of different ways or am I looking at different slings in the pictures.

Urchin, I've been toying with the idea of getting a Mei Tei but I'm not sure I can justify it as I have a Babybjorn and a Coorie. Then I read that I could carry Olivia in it til she's around 2 yrs so I think I will go ahead and get one and slings have good 2nd hand value on Ebay.

Lucy

urchin said:
I wish I'd bought a sling months ago. Now if I bought one I'd feel like it was a waste :(

a pouch wouldnt be, as im always carrying Dior on my hip so il be using it for her too. so ou will get a while out of it?
do you carry brody alot?

hi all

kina i will post a pic once i get it and figured it all out lol

lucy yep it can be used in all the ways in the pics thats one of the things i liked about, i already have a pouch sling and now lily a bit older she likes the buddha hold but as shes still little shes abit wobbly so got this one so shes is more supported.

I'm really pleased with my purchase (well will be when i get it) as It's quite pretty so could evenwear it if I ever have to take lily to an family party ect, and i think its a really good price too.

p.s not told hubby about it yet :shhh:

Yeah

I was really pleased and surprised that I got my sling today, I wasn't expecting it for about another week as it was coming from thailand.

well heres some pics

Please excuse all the clutter in my living room having 3 little ones it's only every completely tidy when they are in bed lol
morepics006.jpg

morepics004.jpg

Lily loved it she can have a good look around and when she falls asleep in it I can slightly tuck her head in one of the strap parts so that she can sleep with her head fully supported.

xSuzx

Awww Suz it looks so cute! :cheer:

Was it easy to put on?

wow it looks great, am so jealous now (I want one)

am also wanting a tricotti too, but OH says no more :(

Lilly is gorgeous and you look great :D

hi all sorry it's took me so long to reply

Kina Yep it's really easy to put on I managed to wrap it completly within a minute, and it's really comfy too

OH says he preferres this one to my pouch but has complained that I didn't buy one that was more "manly" looking, I thing he really wants to carry lily round too so might have to buy him one but I'd feel lost without her :D

xSuzx

Hi

wow thats neat, she looks adorable in it need to get one just keep forgetting to look around
Katrina

thats why i am buying my nuzzli. as i love both the patterns but i know my hubby would prefer the stripey side. i cant wait until i get mine now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back