• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My new house... (pics)

Dee1985

Reaction score
Still got loads left to do, need to get blinds curtains ect. but this is what i have done so far, Diors room aint on there yet, the lazy sods in bed il put some on when she wakes :)
i no there was a thread on house pics before but, any one else got some house pics to share :D
iv got some of my old houses to il post them soon :)

****pics now deleted*****

thats put my house to shame, I havent even got carpets.. just some stupid tile things lmao :rotfl:

Gorg house hun

House is lovely Dionne,
my house is quite posh,but have only really done bathroom,kitchen,our bedroom and lounge in 6 years as it costs thousands and saving up takes forever... :(

Chloes bedroom is next I am going to do it as in a fairyland with fairies peeping out of odd places and mystical things (if you get what i mean>?)

Your house looks so tidy though,I am very messy.

Take some pics bexxie :)

i need ideas i only moved in last week i need to decorate walls yet, i want brown big circle wallpaper in the living room and need to decorate Harleys room

Lovely house dionne i love your taste,is that your fridge i really want one like that,love the silver appliances :D. I have twigs everywhere two luv them :D xx

Your house is beautiful!
Im not gonna post pics of mine, its in the process of getting decorated lol.

lovely house dionne!

i love the baby accessory in the lounge. Did it cost much?

what would look lovely in your lounge is doing one wall in like chocolate brown wallpaper you can get some lovely silk ones and if do one wall it isnt too expensive. The other walls can all be a lovely caramel or lighter paint with a few pictures to complement the wallpaper. I would love to be an interior designer as i love it. Also if having chocolate,duck egg blue looks fab (or the blue in your bathroom) with this. A few choice accessories (sp?) in these colours look so nice.

Will get my camera out and try to do pics although I am totally a techi-phobe..

Bex

Dionne it's lovely! :cheer:

Budge u seriously crack me up big time! :wink:

I have crown chocolate suede paint on one of my walls in the lounge,love chocolate :D xx

Bexxie i love the idea of the blue and brown but kris choose green :roll: and i got to choose the pink and brown for the bedroom.

yes i want wallpaper for just the one wall too :) i love wallpaper

heres some pics of my old houses. sorry they all seem to be of Kris tv but i just pinched them of his forum lol

my wharehouse apartment i loved it it was so different but not very child friendly

this house was my Fav

Your house in gorgeous Dionne, great choice :clap:

I have brown in my living room too, like Bexxie said just the wall with the fire on, it's like a chocolate brown with a velvet look from B&Q about £15 a roll and the other walls are a cream that looks like satin about £8 a roll.

Cx

She was asleep hun so she couldn't take a picture.
Your avatar won't show for me budge :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back