My new home....

SarahH

Reaction score
Hey ladies....

I am sooooooo excited so thought I'd share it with you!!
As some of you might know we are going to be moving to Houston, TX in the new year once we have a home sorted.... well we have just instructed my inlaws (they live there) to try and get us this house...

The address is 1869 BENT CREEK LN, it should apear on the right hand side of the page click on it to see all the pics!! For some reason it doesnt have a direct link!!

http://www.leaguecityproperties.com/fra ... BER=533351

it is so pretty.... my FIL is trying to see if we could get planning for a pool in the back rather than the basketball court.

Maybe will get my christmas dream after all :pray: :pray:

S. xx[/url]

That's such a beautiful house! Excellent choice :D Sometimes i want to move to america because houses are cheaper :roll:

we are moving there as my husband's family are all there and I dont particularly get on with mine!!

Cant wait!!!

All pray for me!!! :pray: :pray:

S. xx

What a beautiful house! I can't believe the price! Is is like the beautiful houses you see on the feel good American movies, like Home Alone! I want it!!!

OMG and for like £150k ish!!! :shock:

I'm going to Texas!!!

What I wouldnt do for a house like that!! :shock:

It would have to be in England for me though. Absolutely gorgeous :D

That is amazing and 3 garages alan would be in his essence!!

Really hope you get it hun, and what a price!!!

We are hoping to move to Australia in the future and i cant wait to see what sort of house we could get there! Hope its like that one!

GOOD LUCK! :cheer:

Well still waiting to hear as everything is still closed for xmas. I know it's a bargin!!

In Aberdeen I live in a 2bedroom ground floor flat with a garage which is valued at £130K. Over there for £20K more I could have all that!!!

S. xx

Scotland is really cheap still compared to London.

Fingers crossed for you about that gorgeous house. :)

No way that house is amazing!!!!!!

Far better than Aberdeen!!! :)

Yip you wont get a house in aberdeen like that - It took me ages to get a house in Portlethen with a decent price tag! Aberdeen is shocking for housing prices, they are going for stupid amounts, my friends brother sold his 1 bedroom flat on seaton Road (Yes seaton) for £125,000

Sarah I bet your really excited!!! :D

ha u dont know the meaning of the work high house price till u try n buy in london !

i live in a 2 bed maisonette with 1 double and 1 single room and to buy it we would need 220k :shock: even our rent is £700 a month unfurnished ( and luckly hasnt gone up in 3 yrs otherwse would be about £800 by todays marlet :shock: )

house in america is very nice ! but ive watched too many horror stories to live in something like that i think lol

G3M said:
ha u dont know the meaning of the work high house price till u try n buy in london !

i live in a 2 bed maisonette with 1 double and 1 single room and to buy it we would need 220k :shock: even our rent is £700 a month unfurnished ( and luckly hasnt gone up in 3 yrs otherwse would be about £800 by todays marlet :shock: )

house in america is very nice ! but ive watched too many horror stories to live in something like that i think lol

lol yeah i heard london is bad, but aberdeen being the so called oil capital is just as bad, my mortgage is way more than 800!!! and thats on a 1 bedroom house!!!! :lol:

I had a three-bed house until the summer for £800 a month, bargain! The landlady needed to sell so she told me so I moved to a two-bedroomed flat with no garden and it's just over £900 a month, that was unfurnished too. She didn't sell, she did it up and now rents it out for £1000 the f bitch. She didn't know that she was gonna be renting to a friend of mine, lol. She's pregnant now too, I hope she's really sick. :rotfl:

tel you what american houses are gorgeous and bloody wonderfully priced for what you get, that looks like a really nice family home, and nowhere near as expensive as it looks!!!! hope you get it and are happy there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back