My LO now knows...thanks to my OH

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I really wanted to keep our pregnancy a secret till my scan, until today no-one knew at all. But my clever OH told our LO this morning and he came running into our room saying mummy's having a baby. The problem is my LO never forgets, he wont say anything for a while then all of a sudden he comes out with things he has heard people say. Im scared that if he says something, everyone will put two and two together and ive still got over 3 weeks till im 12 weeks. My OH is a complete plonker! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think men dont think alot. One night my hubby was having a drink in with a few friends who knew I was pregnant and he said oh we cant do that she will be out here by then, as our eldest lad was in the room and he is nearly 14 he not daft and had guessed. I have a history of miscarraiges so didn't want the kids to know till 12 weeks, also this pregnancy started off as twins but sadly I had a vanishing twin, so I just wanted to make sure everything was ok, no point trying to explain things to children when you are so upset yourself cause it would just upset them and you more. All our children know now i told them at 11 weeks.

I dont think they do think hun. We have just been out to see some family and i was following my LO round like a sheep to make sure he didnt say anything and when we were on the way home i told my OH that i was on pins just incase he said something and he just laughed, aaarrrrhhh x x

Awww I don't think it's just men. My mum and best friend (female) have told people and I wasn't amused! Here's hoping your LO manages not to let it slip but I know what kids are like lol.
Not long till we're at 12 weeks though hun!

X x x x

I guess its just over excitement that makes everyone want to say something and it was really sweet when he came running in our room but the next few weeks are going to be hard to keep it a secret as it is.

Im definately on count down now pinkymum :) have you had your booking in appointment yet? or got your scan date? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back