My little man had his first day at school today

Mamafy

Reaction score
It was just a little trial day for 2 hours and we were going so well :) I know his teacher very well and she knew Joe was born very early. She started by saying 'ah this is the little man, I remember the day this little man was born' *gulp* I was starting to crack at that point :lol:
Then she said 'How early was he again Annette?' I said 12 weeks early and then she said ' I'll bet you thought you'd never see the day he started school' :cry: Well that done it, full blown blub :rofl:

He had a lovely day though although he said there's less toys than playschool and doesn't seem amused by that! :rofl:

Aw hon - he is a little star isn't he!! Such a big day! xxx

He's been raving about it all afternoon :love:

Aww! Rhys has his 1st session on Friday! Bought his school uniform today! *blub*

Awww bless ya and wow :cloud9: it's not that long away for my Caitlin (I was thinking today this time next year I will have a 2 and 3 yr old yikes)!

Hope it went well Terrie x

Awww bless ya and wow :cloud9: it's not that long away for my Caitlin (I was thinking today this time next year I will have a 2 and 3 yr old yikes)!

Hope it went well Terrie x

it's on Friday so I'll let you know x

awwww they grow up so fast :cry: Fancy saying stuff like that to a pregnant woman LMAO!!

Its so weird when you say Annette, its such an uncommon name i always think people are talking about me :rofl: xx

Your name buddys, hehe! My names not really popular Victoria :blush: But I find Vicky is!

oh Mamafy - how cute, I bet you were bursting with pride at the same time!

It was a real 'lump in the throat' moment :)

I took lacey to hers last week and she loved it!! I'm so gonna cry come September and I've got to leave her at school :(

Lacey's Mummy said:
I took lacey to hers last week and she loved it!! I'm so gonna cry come September and I've got to leave her at school :(
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back