• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my little girl has gone bald!

handbagqueen

Reaction score
is this normal?! she looks like a monk!!!! she was getting dry skin from rubbing her head on the dh's stubble and now all the hairs gone! i'm mortified- poor little thing, looking like a bald old man- it will grow back won't it?!

It is normal for babies hair to fall out at the beginning. Some not as noticeable as others.

Yeah :) thats totally normal hun..there baby fluffy duckling hair rubs off where they lie on it..but it grows back stronger..and sometimes a diff colour!!

Yep, totally normal. My LO had a mop of brown hair at birth, it all fell out gradually and now she's a gingery blonde!

Yup, my lil mans bald and gummy!! :lol:

All start this way, and end this way I guess!!

CoreysMummy said:
Yup, my lil mans bald and gummy!! :lol:

All start this way, and end this way I guess!!

LOL! Ella too! She had more hair when she was born, but it's slowly coming back :)

phew, thank goodness. thanks ladies. Can't believe the amount of stuff I panic about already! Gonna end up a nervous wreck!

lol my ava looked like a monk ill try and dig out a photo haha xx she was born with masses of black hair aswell

totally normal ky was born with a thick head of jet back hair by 4 months he was a baldy and i could do a wicked granddad style comb over on him! :lol: its growing back v thickly again now but its alot lighter than before! hes nearly blonde now. strange as it was jet black to start with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back