My little darling is now a little devil!

Manda

Reaction score
Abi was such a good baby so sweet and well behaved, she had now in the last 3 weeks officially turned into a monster, she wakes at least twice in the night - i'm shattered. she has a walker and i put her out in the garden in it she chased the dog around running into her legs and pulling out her fur, the poor dog is ill too, she started pulling the plants out of the plant pots and pulling at the conifer trees, pulling the washing off the rowtry line and running into the plant pots which are at the top of the steps to stop her going over the edge, trying to get the dog. She has worked out she can take a few quick steps then lifts both legs up and glides, there's hardly anything left of the bottom of her shoes, when she was in the kitchen in it she unscrewed the handle/knob off the drawer and was running about with it in her hand and was running around with a tea towel in one hand which she got off the door and a oven glove in the other.
We fight to change her nappy gone are the days where she'll just lie there, this normally results in her leaking her nappies.
I got her a swing after i'd put it up i give it a little push before i knew it the whole frame was rocking so i stopped her and did it again and watched what she did - she can rock herself and the faster she goes the better.
She is an absolute mare and i know i have her, she's well behaved in the fact she doesn't want my attention all the time and i can take her anywhere and she's as good as gold, she's just a terror and keeps me on my toes hence the reason i dont get on here much anymore, all this seems to have happened over night and since we got back to uk must be summat in the air :? i can see i'll be kept very busy over the next few years :shock:

B wpuld be the same if he had a walker lol our poor dog if she goes near B she has aload of hair pulled out (she wont attack tho)
and u can tell wen he starts moving she is gonna be in trouble
i hope she gets beter for u hun

lol i can imagine b and Abi together lol my mums dog wont bite but i wont leave them on there own just in case you never know what could happen.
Just cant get over how cheeky Abi is lol it's quite funny i tell her no and she just laughs and its hard trying to keep a straight face she's soooooooooooo cheeky little rat bag i call her lol

Just cant get over how cheeky Abi is lol it's quite funny i tell her no and she just laughs and its hard trying to keep a straight face she's soooooooooooo cheeky little rat bag i call her lol
oh wow that is B all over lol

lol wait till shes walking then Dior is a devil!!!

yesterday she got a tube of nails and put them on Harley, she pulls my hair throws things down the toliet, i she sees Harley asleep she will but her finger up to her mouth and go "shhhhhhh Arley shhhhhhh" then do a devil smile and drop something really load on the floor then giggle her head off about it, she pulls his dummy out of his mouth to make him cry. OMG. i could go on forever

I think it's hard already :shock: I'm dreading the next stage!! :roll:

lol at Dior Abi pulls my hair all the time and laughs when she does it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back