My little girl is signing!!!

l_maclean

Reaction score
She signed 'dog' - used one hand instead of two.

Both her grans thought she did it a couple of weeks ago but I figured she was just flapping her hands, but today she was at MILs all day, and they have another dog staying and theirs was outside she kept doing the sign with one hand. Think she wondered who one watch this dog was and where was Ben. Lol xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

How long have you been signing to her? I want to teach Maisie have just started with the sign for milk

Wow! I might have to start trying to teach K how to sign! How long have you been doing it?

We got to tiny talk classes. Have been for about 5 or 6 weeks now. They are brilliant - if theres a class near you I totally recommend it. Xxx

Clever girl

Just like mummy and daddy :) xx

Oh wow, that's great! I really want to do this & emailed the local tiny talk teacher but she didn't respond. I will find a number for her. Is it something you can start anytime or do you have to wait for a new term? It would be so good to know what Isaac wants sometimes!!

That's great! I've just been thinking about going to classes need to look into what's round here

Oh wow, that's great! I really want to do this & emailed the local tiny talk teacher but she didn't respond. I will find a number for her. Is it something you can start anytime or do you have to wait for a new term? It would be so good to know what Isaac wants sometimes!!

I'm not entirely sure. We started a week into a 6week block. But it might vary with teachers. One of the classes near is has a waiting list. Xxx

I never knew we had baby sign locally but it's only 5 mins from my house so I've just enquired!

Such a clever girl!

Wow - my lo is 13 months and signing just wasn't something i'd ever thought of at such a young age but I am definitely going to look into now. Thanks ladies :)

That's fab! Well done little girl! :)

That's amazing! My sister did about baby signing when she studied psychology, it's really interesting. I might look for a class round here cos Albert only knows how to flip people off lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back