My little chubber is nearly off the page!

Zorica

Reaction score
Hi everyone, posted a while back about my sons weight and being worried that he was fat! well he levelled off a bit buthad him weighed yesterday and he is now 29lbs 1oz at exactly 8 months!!! HV says not to worry cos he should thin out a bit when he starts moving but if it doesnt slow down we'll be off the page, let alone off the graph in his little red book!

has anyone else had a big baby? Does it settle? he was normal weight at birth and is long for his age but V chubby (thunder thighs!!)

All babies are different so I wouldn't let it worry you. Jake is only on the 5th centile(20lbs at 14 months old) but I'm not worried about him being small because I know that he eats well and that he is healthy and happy. You will probably find that your LO's weight gain will slow down when he starts moving about a bit more like your HV says.

Hi Hun,
We'r In The Same Position.. At The Moment Lovella Is Gaining Around 1lb Every 10 Days and Was 9lbs 3oz At Birth. She Was 12lbs 10oz Tuesday and Is 1oz Away From Being Completely Out Of Her Chart. Im Not Worried Tho, Im Really Proud :D i Wouldnt Worry Unless The HV Expresses Concern :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back