• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my last evening in 2nd tri.

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
i don't believe it! its time for me to scoot over to 3rd tri ALREADY!! :shock:

i am getting scared now, i still have so much to sort out with the house, ive had a miserable few days, realising that once dean has had his week off, ill be on my own with the baby at night and most of the day. :think: :cry:

ANYHOOO
its been great being here, :D helping each other adjust to the changes of pregnancy, and all counting down to our second scan and finding out if baby is a boy or a girl! :dance:

im really going to miss you guys, but i know ill see you over in 3rd tri soon, and im sure ill still be hanging around here, even though im oficially in 3rd tri! hehe :cheer:

just wanted to leave you with these, share them out equally!! i know what your like with your 'eating for two' excuses! lol :rotfl:

cupcakes.jpg

:hug:

Don't go hun, I don't want you to leave us :( you make sure to come back and let us know about your 4d scan - please post some piccies :D

Good luck in 3rd tri :D

Xxx

Good luck in tri 3, I'll be joining you in a few weeks its going soooooo fast isnt it! Dont worry about the prospect of being on your own with the baby Im sure you will get alot more support than you expect and the time Dean is with you and the baby will be extra special!XX :hug:

Wow how quick did tht seem to go! Ur in Tri 3 already! Lovely cakes too :lol: Make sure u dnt forget about us in Tri 2 :hug: :hug: xxx

look forward to hearing from you in 3rd tri when im ready to go. Pls pop in from time to time to 2nd tri.

Aww you're going!! You best come back to see us though :D

Thanks for the cakes! I bagsy the pink one! :cheer: xx Evie asked for it... xx

Oi Dannii i wanted the pink one! lol (only joking hun)
good luck in 3rd tri, don't worry about being on your own with baby, you will be absolutely fine and it will be a chance for you both to bond as mother and daughter.
Take care and make sure you come back over here to let us know how you get on with your scan and don't forget a pic!
:hug:

lauranjamesnbaby said:
Oi Dannii i wanted the pink one! lol (only joking hun)

theres another one round the back! look! :wink:

thank you for your kind words, i was only writing in a thread earlier about how this part of the pregnancy is dragging, now i feel like its going too fast!

we spend a couple of hours at the flat earlier (got 4 bags of rubbish sorted) and much more to do! we have agreed that the estate agents should be looking at the flat by the end of May. i said he has no excuses!

of course i will be back to post pictures from the 4D! can't wait to see a detailed picture of Sophies face! how exciting!

hugs for you all! :hug:

Ooh exciting, you'll be ready to pop when I'm moving over to 3rd tri!
Take care hun,
Sarah x

Wow, cannot believe how fast this is going! I remember when you came over to 2nd tri and I thought I'll be there soon...now its 3rd tri and then it will be birth :shock:
Good luck and see you over there soon. :hug:

Aww tasty cakes :D I can't believe you're heading over to tri 3 already! Can't wait to see your 3D pics and we'll all be over to join you soon :hug:

Goodbye Miss.Monroe :wave:
Have a happy and comfy 3rd Tri, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'll be following you in a few days. Scary, isn't it?? See ya soon :hug:

today i feel kinda excited! the end is in site! so when im having a crappy day feeling heavy i can think not long now!

ill still be around girls. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back