My last day in here

Just saw a thread about yellow booties exchange and thought about you.

Ha ha you could defo spread some high fertility to a few of us :hug:

Yellow booties exchange?

Yeah I wish I could, you girls are amazing to stay positive and support each other XX

I do hope it's a little girl though

Yellow bootie exchange is when a pregnant girl rubs the bump with booties and then gives them back to the one who is TTC for good luck :)

I think you are a great person too! So stay with us. Hope its a little girls too :)

Thanks xxx so kind of you.
Definitely going to be in here til the 6 week scan... Am worried!! Oh is getting the snip ASAP too so this is the final hope!

Stay positive! Its very early days. When is your next scan? x

Scan in two weeks... Was promised a call today re bloods and hasn't come :(

God I hope everything is okay...

Try calling them again tomorrow afternoon. Blood results usually are ready the same day. Then it takes couple of days for results to go back to go. X

Last edited:
I've phoned them this morning, been pushed around and then been given a number that goes to nowhere :(

What number did they give you? Labs?

Last edited:
They gave me the gynea number to an unmanned phone that doesn't take messages

I've had to buy a FRER to check levels

Sorry I've not caught up properly I've had six hours work today which is a lot for me (sports massage therapist)

So I finally got sick of waiting for someone to call me and phoned the midwives, because let's face it they're not going to listen to what I've gone through and not try and help... So i went and bought a FRER (to check myself) and it was much darker (whoop)

Then I got a phone call from the gynea who gave me my results (80 up from 40 so perfect) and said if it was a ectopic they wouldn't expect such regular bloods. But they're going to keep texting me every two days until I hit 15000

Then I phoned the GP and spoke to the bloody receptionist again who said I couldn't have bloods done tomorrow so demanded to speak to a doctor who is of course doing them. I'll blag my way to have the others done next week, though the next bloods might have to wait until Monday as I'm working 6 hours on Sunday!!

So all looking good so far. Vit scary but good

Oh hun so happy for you :hug: Glad your results are good. 15000 will be reached very soon.

A baby is a blessing. I'd be so happy to be pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back